Asesoris Camera Video
Vertical battery grip for Sony A6000.
Hold one or two NP-FW50 Lithium batteries(not included).
Remotely control the camera shutter via infrared from 7 meters away.(in the open space)
Can recharge the batteries via the micro USB interface, no worry about low power.
Designed for Sony A6300 mirrorless camera.
Can hold one or two NP-FW50 battery to prolong your shooting time of your camera.
With wired controlled shutter-release button for shooting in a vertical position.
Support remote control, with the IR control, you can easily control the camera shutter.
Built-in micro USB port, allows you to charge your battery via the grip.
Coated with excellent anti-slip rubber, bringing your perfect feeling.
- Enables remote camera control from the handle of most standard video tripods
- A small hard-wired controller designed to work with DV / HDV™ camcorders, and other Sony camcorders that have a LANC port.
- Enables the user to remotely control focus and zoom of the camcorder, as well as offering Start-Stop record and Record/Review control
- Offers three different zoom speed ranges, for enhanced creativity and precise control.
- Compact and lightweight
- Provide extended movie/photo shooting
Compatible with InfoLITHIUM L batteries
Includes LCD panel showing battery status
Relay type recharges two batteries
Includes Car battery cord DCC-VQ1
Recharging time (Normal charging time/Full charging time):
F570: 85min/145min F770: 170min/230min F970: 250min/310min
Approx. Size (mm): W123 x H51 x D135
Approx. Weight: 390g